Chicken Fajita Grilled Pizzas
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large poblano or medium green bell peppers
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Lightly coat chicken and onion with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill chicken, onion and peppers, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Wrap peppers in aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes, then remove skin and thinly slice. Thinly slice chicken; set aside.
Grill top side of pizza crusts about 1 minute; remove from grill. Evenly spread pizzas with Pasta Sauce, then evenly top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Grill pizzas, covered, until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce and diced avocado.
Preparation time: 30 Minute(s)
Cook time: 15 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note