- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large poblano or medium green bell peppers
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
How to Make It
Lightly coat chicken and onion with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill chicken, onion and peppers, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Wrap peppers in aluminum foil; let stand 5 minutes, then remove skin and thinly slice. Thinly slice chicken; set aside.
Grill top side of pizza crusts about 1 minute; remove from grill. Evenly spread pizzas with Pasta Sauce, then evenly top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Grill pizzas, covered, until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce and diced avocado.
Preparation time: 30 Minute(s)
Cook time: 15 Minute(s)