- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound boned, skinned chicken breast halves (2 to 3), cut into 1-in. chunks
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus wedges of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch (about 4) spring onions (with fat bulbs) or regular green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (about 10 in.), warmed
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- calories 633
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- protein 46 g
- fat 29 g
- satfat 9.9 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 5.1 g
- sodium 1051 mg
- cholesterol 128 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together seasonings in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat.
Stir sour cream, jalapeño, feta, and lime juice in a small bowl to make feta crema.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan and cook chicken until browned and cooked through, turning pieces occasionally, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes and onions to pan with a squeeze of lime and stir to blend.
Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, top with cabbage and cilantro, then feta crema. Wrap up burrito-style and serve with more lime wedges.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.