Chicken Fajita Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut in Strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Seasoned Salt
- 1 can(s) 15oz Rotel Diced Tomatoes w/Green Chilies
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Cut into Strips
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper Cut into Strips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
- Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Fajita Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes