Chicken Fajita Bake
Easy fajita bake...served over rice, noodles or couscous
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast sliced in strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) mexican chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregeno (mexican if available)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 15 ounce(s) can diced tomato with chilis
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced in strips
- 1 whole(s) red pepper sliced in strips
- 1/2 whole(s) green pepper sliced in strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish, evenly spread sliced chicken over bottom of dish. Mix. vegetable oil and spices together, drizzle over chicken, add remaining ingredients, stir to mix. Bake uncovered for 25 - 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Denisestripinis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note