Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded monteray jack cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 6 whole(s) flour totillas warmed
- 1 cup(s) pace picante sauce
- 1 whole(s) small tomatoe chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
- 1 whole(s) green onion sliced
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seamside up in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over filled tortillas. Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F. for 40 min. or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and onion
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilades Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes