Chicken Enchiladas (Cuisine Tonight for Two)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup(s) crushed tomotoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) canned jalapeno chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cumin and coriander
- 1 cup(s) Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly coat two small baking dishes (or one med size dish) with nonstick spray.
- For the filling: Combine chicken,cream cheese,onion, 1 T cilantro, and 1/2 tsp cumin in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper. Wrap tortillas in a damp towel and heat in microwave until pliable.Divide filling among tortillas, roll and place in prepared
- dishes, seam-side down.
- For the sauce: Combine tomatoes,sour cream, jalapeno, lime juice, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/8 tsp cumin and coriander in a large measuring cup. Pour sauce over enchiladas and top with cheese. Bake until golden about 20 minutes .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note