Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut up small
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1tsp chili powder
- 1 can(s) low fat refried beans
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) wheat germ
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bag(s) whole wheat tortillas
- brown rice
- Saute chicken pieces rolled in spices in non stick pan for 4 minutes. Remove from heat mix in wheat germ,and half enchillada sauce and refried beans.
- put 1/3 cup in totillas, roll up and place seam side down in nonstick baking dish.
- TOP WITH ENCHILADA SAUCE AND COVER and bake for 40 minutes. In last 5 minutes sprinkle with cheese. garnish wth salsa, sour cream and cheese. 536 calories , 49 protein, 655 carbs, 14 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by imager48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note