Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut up small
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1tsp chili powder
- 1 can(s) low fat refried beans
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) wheat germ
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- 1 bag(s) whole wheat tortillas
- brown rice
- Saute chicken pieces rolled in spices in non stick pan for 4 minutes. Remove from heat mix in wheat germ,and half enchillada sauce and refried beans.
- put 1/3 cup in totillas, roll up and place seam side down in nonstick baking dish.
- TOP WITH ENCHILADA SAUCE AND COVER and bake for 40 minutes. In last 5 minutes sprinkle with cheese. garnish wth salsa, sour cream and cheese. 536 calories , 49 protein, 655 carbs, 14 g fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by imager48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes