This was pretty good. I changed some things because I didn't have enough, I used 6oz sour cream and 6oz plain greek yogurt; used some leftover shaved cheese blend as well as a bag of "Mexican" shredded cheese. I added a diced jalapeno to the mix cause I had one. I used both mild and medium enchilada sauce (one can each). I baked it for 1/2 hr at 325. The recipe didn't mention baking it, but eeew, why wouldn't you?
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 12-ounce can(s) sliced black olives (for garnish)
- 1 28-ounce can(s) mild green or red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 1 8-ounce package(s) shredded cheese
- 1 16-ounce package(s) shredded cheese
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 3 - 4 large chicken breasts
- Boil the chicken.
- Shred the chicken and let it cool.
- Chop some green onions.
- In a large bowl mix WELL the 16oz bag of cheese,16oz tub of sour cream and
- a handful of green onions, the shredded chicken and the garlic powder..
- Coat the bottom of 9x13 glass pan with sauce.
- Pour some sauce on a dinner plate.
- Dip a tortilla in the plate of sauce and place in the pan.
- Put in some of the chicken mixture and roll it and continue till the pan is full.
- Pour more sauce over the whole thing, add the other bag of shredded cheese on top and more green onions and black olives for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note