Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions 1/4in sliced
- 2 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 8 whole(s) 8inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) rotisserie chicken traditional or chipotle lime flavor, shredded
- 7 ounce(s) green chiles diced
- 3 cup(s) mexican cheese blend shredded
- nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Spray 13*9*2 in baking pan with non-stick spray. Mix together green onions, enchilada sauce, sour cream, chicken, chiles, and 2c of cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Place 1/2 c filling into the center of each tortilla and roll. Place the tortilla seam side down in the baking pan. Repeat filling and rolling all the remaining tortillas. Spread the second can of enchilada sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NurseELB and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note