Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts cooked & shredded
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 10 flour tortilla shells
- 2 cup(s) mexican cheese shredded
- After boiling and shredding chicken, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and soups together. Place 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture in a tortilla shell, top with small amount of cheese, roll up, and place in a greased 9x13 pan. Repeat this with all the shells. Pour remaining chicken/soup mixture over the top of the enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and cheese melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolwiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note