Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Light sour cream
- 7 ounce(s) Can diced green chilies
- 4 Larege green onions Chopped with green part
- 1 cup(s) cilantro Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chicken Shredded
- 2 cup(s) Shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Medium tomatoes Seeded & chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Button mushrooms Sliced & sautÃ©ed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix 1-3/4 cup sour cream, canned chilies, green onion, cilantro & cumin in a large bowl. Mix in chicken, mushrooms, 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, 3 tbls Ancho Chilie sauce (see recipe), salt & pepper to taste.
- Brush Ancho Chilie sauce on tortillas, coating both sides. Pour a small amount of sauce on bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup of filling in center of tortilla. Roll closed; arrange seam side down. Spoon sauce over tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over tortillas. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, approx.5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BevMyRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note