Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) Light sour cream
- 7 ounce(s) Can diced green chilies
- 4 Larege green onions Chopped with green part
- 1 cup(s) cilantro Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chicken Shredded
- 2 cup(s) Shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Medium tomatoes Seeded & chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) Button mushrooms Sliced & sautÃ©ed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix 1-3/4 cup sour cream, canned chilies, green onion, cilantro & cumin in a large bowl. Mix in chicken, mushrooms, 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, 3 tbls Ancho Chilie sauce (see recipe), salt & pepper to taste.
- Brush Ancho Chilie sauce on tortillas, coating both sides. Pour a small amount of sauce on bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup of filling in center of tortilla. Roll closed; arrange seam side down. Spoon sauce over tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake 30-45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over tortillas. Bake uncovered until cheese melts, approx.5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BevMyRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes