Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large container sour cream
- 10 ounce(s) pepper jack cheese grated
- 1 small onion
- 2 small cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cup(s) monterrey jack shredded cheese
- 1 package(s) 10 count soft flour tortilla shells
- Boil the chicken, let cool, then cut into cubes (pieces). Mix the chicken, sour cream, pepper jack cheese and small onion and salt and pepper. Spoon some of the mixture (your guess as to how much) into a soft tortilla shell and roll. Place seam side down in a 9 x 13 greased pan. Continue filling shells until mixture is gone or you run out of shells . Ad dthe cream of mushroom soup on top of the enchiladas, top with the monterrey jack cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Recipe makes between 8 - 10 enchiladas. If you have mixture left over, it can be frozen and used later.
- 10 minute santa fe rice
- Boil 2 cups of water in sauce pan, stir in 2 cups of Minute rice, 1 cup of drained black beans or red beans, and 1 cup salsa Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Salsa Dip
- 1 large block of cream cheese, 1 cup salsa
- Use a can of refried beans and heat in the microwave with shredded cheese on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandraClements and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes