Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chicken shredded
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) enchilada sauce separated
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) green chilies
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- Mix chicken, black beans, cream cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup chilies, cumin, chili powder and cilantro together. Heat some oil in a skillit. Quickly dip each tortilla into hot oil, then scoop mixture evenly onto each of the 8 tortillas. Spread 3/4 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan. Roll tortillas, placing seam-side down in each pan. Pour the rest of enchilada sauce over the tortillas, Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, olives and remaining green chilies. Cover and label.
- Label/ Serving instructions: Thaw. Bake covered at 350 for for 45-50 minutes. Bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered. Serve with rice and corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jkenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes