Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chicken shredded
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) enchilada sauce separated
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) green chilies
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- Mix chicken, black beans, cream cheese, sour cream, 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup chilies, cumin, chili powder and cilantro together. Heat some oil in a skillit. Quickly dip each tortilla into hot oil, then scoop mixture evenly onto each of the 8 tortillas. Spread 3/4 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan. Roll tortillas, placing seam-side down in each pan. Pour the rest of enchilada sauce over the tortillas, Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese, olives and remaining green chilies. Cover and label.
- Label/ Serving instructions: Thaw. Bake covered at 350 for for 45-50 minutes. Bake an additional 5 minutes uncovered. Serve with rice and corn.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jkenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note