From Michele Patrick
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) (16 oz) sour cream
- 9 x 13 pan
- 2 cup(s) Chicken, cook and chopped
- 1 pound(s) Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 can(s) Cream of Chicken (or mushroom) Soup
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can(s) Green Chilis diced
- Green Onions (chopped) to taste
- Mix sour cream, soup, chicken, green chilis. Add mixture to tortilla and roll up. Place roll with seam face down in pan, top with small amount of cheese.
- When pan is full, top remaining filling and cheese over roll ups. Sprinkle green onions over all.
- Bake 350 degrees, 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryLynn6982 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note