Loved them! Super easy. My husband made homemade Enchilada sauce instead of using canned. Really enjoyed.
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 272
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 24.7g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 597mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. While tortillas bake, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, cilantro, and jalapeño; sauté until onion is tender. Add chicken and 1 can enchilada sauce; cook 5 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down centers of tortillas. Roll up tortillas; place, seam sides down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Heat remaining 2 cans enchilada sauce in a saucepan; pour over enchiladas, and top with cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until enchiladas are thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Sprinkle evenly with tomato and olives. Serve over lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes