Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, divided
- 2 cups Seasoned Shredded Chicken
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Garnishes: chopped fresh cilantro; thinly sliced, seeded tomatoes
- Stir together 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, sour cream, and green chiles. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange seam side down in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Brush tops of rolled tortillas evenly with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Pour enchilada sauce evenly over top, and sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes