I absolutely love this recipe! The only thing I did different was use red taco sauce instead of green! It was quick easy! I will definitely make it again!
These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come together in a snap and are faster and way more delicious than fast food.
More From Southern Living
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle green taco sauce
- Toppings: diced tomato, chopped avocado, chopped green onions, sliced ripe olives, chopped cilantro
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Coat tortillas with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce. Spoon over hot enchiladas, and sprinkle with toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes