1. Place thawed chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
2. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts.
3. Add garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, enchilada sauce, corn, and black beans to crockpot.
4. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours).
5. After 4 hours, remove chicken breasts onto plate. Cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
6. In a small bowl, add corn muffin mix and flour together. Whisk water into four mixture until smooth and no lumps remain.
7. Whisk flour mixture into crockpot.
8. Add chicken back in to crockpot.
9. Continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes.
10. Serve in bowls topped with tortilla chips, shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese, and sour cream, if desired.
Go to full version of