Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 1.5 pound(s) Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 43.5 ounce(s) fat free chicken broth
- 15 ounce(s) enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) white & yellow corn not drained
- 1 cup(s) black beans rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1. Place thawed chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- 2. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts.
- 3. Add garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, enchilada sauce, corn, and black beans to crockpot.
- 4. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours).
- 5. After 4 hours, remove chicken breasts onto plate. Cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- 6. In a small bowl, add corn muffin mix and flour together. Whisk water into four mixture until smooth and no lumps remain.
- 7. Whisk flour mixture into crockpot.
- 8. Add chicken back in to crockpot.
- 9. Continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes.
- 10. Serve in bowls topped with tortilla chips, shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese, and sour cream, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note