Chicken Enchilada Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1-4oz can(s) green chiles chopped, undrained
- 1-15oz can(s) beef broth undiluted
- 1-10oz can(s) chicken broth undiluted
- 1-10oz can(s) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1-6oz can(s) chunk-style chicken
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) steak sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch wide strips; set aside. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a Dutch oven. Add next 11 ingredients and bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour. Add tortilla strips and cheese; simmer, uncovered, for 10 mins. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note