- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Rosarita Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Add tortillas and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes, or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Combine enchilada sauce and tomato sauce in small bowl; pour over tortilla mixture in skillet. Mix well. Cover skillet with lid; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.