Chicken Enchilada Ring
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) coarsely chopped chicken - can use two 10 oz cans of chicken
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup(s) shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) Southwest Seasoning - Mrs. Dash
- 1 plum tomato chopped
- 1 can(s) 4 oz Hatch green chilies undrained
- 1 lime or 1 tsp lime juice
- 2/3 cup(s) finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls
- 4 ounce(s) queso
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 tsp of juice or use 1 tsp bottled lime juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish (if fresh lime used). Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 Tbsp crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough.
- Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center.
- Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with queso, salsa and sour cream - select one or all based on your preferences
- Optional: For garnish, cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theresadrew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes