Chicken Enchilada puffs
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) mini crescent rolls
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) Cooked Chicken diced or shredded
- 1/3 cup(s) enchilada or taco sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Mexican shredded cheese for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375° and line cookie sheet with foil and spray with no-stick spray
- Place cream cheese and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese in small bowl and microwave for about 30-40 seconds, to soften.
- Add seasoning mix, sauce and chicken to cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Unroll crescent rolls on prepared pan.
- Scoop 1 large heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture into the center of the two short ends of the crescent roll.
- Pull outer corners of the crescent roll over the chicken mixture, and then pull the long end over, completely enclosing filling.
- Sprinkle tops of puffs with additional shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilada puffs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers