Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
- 2 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 10-ounce can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package(s) burrito sized tortillas
- Mix cheeses together until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
- Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
- Roll and cut into slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note