Chicken Enchilada Dip
Serve with corn chips.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled and shredded
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 8 oz. package(s) Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 4 iz, can(s) diced green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laslipher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads