- 2 (10-oz.) cans mild enchilada sauce
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas, torn into 3-inch pieces
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (12-oz.) package shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend, divided
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans
- 3 tomatoes, diced
How to Make It
Spoon 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of a greased 4-qt. slow cooker. Add enough tortilla pieces to cover sauce.
Stir together chicken, sour cream, 2 cups cheese, and soup. Spread 2 cups chicken mixture over tortilla pieces. Top with tortilla pieces to cover. Drizzle with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Repeat layers twice, ending with tortilla pieces and remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Cover and cook on Low 4 hours. Place lettuce on plates; top with chicken, beans, and tomatoes. Serve hot.