Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) chicken breast shredded
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) small diced green Ortega chilies
- 1 slice(s) green enchilada sauce (mild)
- 2 cup(s) cheese shredded
- flour tortillas
- Set flour tortillas aside. Mix the top 4 ingredients togethr with the cheese. If you think it's a little thick ad some milk slowly and stir int to the consistency that you want. In a 2 quart casserole put a little of the mixture and spread on the bottom of the dish. Then you layer the ingredients in layers starting with flour tortillas and ending with sauce. Make as many layers as you want. I usually like 3. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese and bake for 30 minutes in a 350º, oven until sauce is bubbling and chesse is melted. Let set for 10 minutes before serving. Will feed 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children. Variation. Use red enchilada sauce with corn tortillas every thing else the same.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles