Community Recipe from
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces) salsa, divided
- 8 (6-inch) Flour Tortillas
- 3/4 lb. (12 ounces) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix chicken, green pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the salsa in saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in lightly greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Place VELVEETA in small saucepan. Add milk; cook on low heat until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Pour over enchiladas; cover with foil.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.
- Help Tips
- If your flour tortillas are a little too stiff to roll up easily, wrap them in a damp paper towel and gently warm them in the microwave oven until they are soft and pliable.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilada Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes