- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or rosemary, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut in julienne strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons butter or olive oil
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
TEAR off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each parchment sheet in half and crease in the center. Soak sun dried tomatoes to rehydrate following package directions. Drain and set aside.
UNFOLD each parchment sheet. Arrange one chicken breast half on each sheet near fold. Sprinkle chicken with basil, salt and pepper. Top with one fourth of vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and butter.
FOLD over other half of each parchment sheet to enclose ingredients. Starting at top corner of each sheet, make small overlapping folds, then crease each fold to seal edges together. Twist the last fold at the bottom several times to make a tight seal; place parchment packets on a large cookie sheet.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Place parchment packets on dinner plates. Carefully cut an "X" in top of each packet to allow steam to escape.