Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Chinese or Napa cabbage
- 4 Medium carrots
- 10 ounce(s) Cubed cooked chicken
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 2 cup(s) Bean sprouts
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry until the vegetables just turn limp, about 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a . plate and let cool slightly.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and stir-fried vegetables and stir well to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- 4 Warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Measure out about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture and place it in the skillet, roughly forming it into a round patty with a spatula. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Fry the patties until they are golden on both sides, about 2 1/2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patc7979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note