Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
Community Recipe from
- Chinese or Napa cabbage
- 4 Medium carrots
- 10 ounce(s) Cubed cooked chicken
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 2 cup(s) Bean sprouts
- 4 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry until the vegetables just turn limp, about 5 minutes. Transfer the vegetables to a . plate and let cool slightly.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and stir-fried vegetables and stir well to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- 4 Warm the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Measure out about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture and place it in the skillet, roughly forming it into a round patty with a spatula. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Fry the patties until they are golden on both sides, about 2 1/2 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patc7979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes