Chicken ,Egg ,Avocado Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) chicken breasts Chopped
- 3 ounce(s) bell peppers Diced
- lite salt
- garlic powder
- 2 whole(s) Large Eggs
- 1/2 whole(s) avocado Diced
- 3 whole(s) cherry tomatoes Halved
- 2 cup(s) Salad Mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Spray skillet with cooking spray on med-high heat. Add Chicken then sprinkle Garlic powder and lite Salt over chicken. Cook about 5 minutes then add the diced Bell peppers and cook chicken until it gets slightly brown. Take out and place in bowl.
- Meanwhile boil the 2 eggs for 10 minutes. When finished peel and add to the cooked Chicken and bell peppers. Then add Avocado, Cherry Tomatoes, Salad Mix and Soy Sauce to taste.
- I usually add more lite salt and garlic powder in the end but you don't have to.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VictoriaLK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note