Chicken ,Egg ,Avocado Salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) chicken breasts Chopped
- 3 ounce(s) bell peppers Diced
- lite salt
- garlic powder
- 2 whole(s) Large Eggs
- 1/2 whole(s) avocado Diced
- 3 whole(s) cherry tomatoes Halved
- 2 cup(s) Salad Mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Spray skillet with cooking spray on med-high heat. Add Chicken then sprinkle Garlic powder and lite Salt over chicken. Cook about 5 minutes then add the diced Bell peppers and cook chicken until it gets slightly brown. Take out and place in bowl.
- Meanwhile boil the 2 eggs for 10 minutes. When finished peel and add to the cooked Chicken and bell peppers. Then add Avocado, Cherry Tomatoes, Salad Mix and Soy Sauce to taste.
- I usually add more lite salt and garlic powder in the end but you don't have to.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by VictoriaLK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes