Quick easy dinner.
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.11
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cups finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- Stir together cornstarch, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Place chicken in skillet and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, until lightly browned. With a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to heat, add red onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in cabbage, edamame and 1/2 cup water and cook, stirring, about 8 minutes, or until edamame are cooked through.
- Stir in reserved chicken and hoisin sauce and cook, stirring, about 3 to 5 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove skillet from heat, stir in cilantro, and serve hot on top of rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes