Quick easy dinner.
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.11
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cups finely shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- Stir together cornstarch, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Warm oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Place chicken in skillet and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes, until lightly browned. With a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to heat, add red onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in cabbage, edamame and 1/2 cup water and cook, stirring, about 8 minutes, or until edamame are cooked through.
- Stir in reserved chicken and hoisin sauce and cook, stirring, about 3 to 5 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove skillet from heat, stir in cilantro, and serve hot on top of rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note