Chicken, Edamame, and Rice Salad
The distinct and powerful taste combination of fresh ginger and mint lends a burst of flavor to this main-dish salad.
Prep: 11 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Other: 2 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 16.6g
- Carbohydrate: 23.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 399mg
- Calcium: 49mg
- 1 (8.8-ounce) pouch microwaveable cooked long-grain rice (such as Uncle Ben's Original Ready Rice)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 radicchio leaves
- 1. Microwave rice according to package directions. Set aside; keep warm.
- 2. Combine edamame and 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes; drain.
- 3. Combine rice, edamame, chicken, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Serve over radicchio.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note