Chicken and Edamame Asian Salad
Asian-style salads are all the rage at fast-food restaurants these days. Now you can make your own at home.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Carbohydrate: 17.3g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 656mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Calcium: 29mg
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 (10-ounce) package leaf lettuce and romaine blend salad greens
- 2 (6-ounce) packages refrigerated grilled chicken strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can diced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup low-fat sesame-ginger dressing (such as Newman's Own)
- 1 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- Steam snow peas, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Plunge into ice water until cool; drain well.
- . Combine snow peas, salad greens, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note