Chicken Dumpling Pie
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 1 1/2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 328
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 22.8g
- Carbohydrate: 36g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 740mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups low-fat baking mix (such as reduced-fat Bisquick)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Pour chicken mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine baking mix, milk, and sour cream in a medium bowl; spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes