- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups low-fat baking mix (such as reduced-fat Bisquick)
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- calories 328
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 9.2 g
- satfat 3.7 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 22.8 g
- carbohydrate 36 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 740 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well. Pour chicken mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine baking mix, milk, and sour cream in a medium bowl; spoon over chicken mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden. Serve immediately.