so easy and soooooo goood
Chicken and Dumplin Soup
Refrigerated biscuits make this ultimate comfort food ever so easy!
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (15-oz.) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-oz.) tube refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- Optional: pepper to taste
- Combine soup and broth in a 6-quart stockpot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking until smooth. Stir in chicken and vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Drop biscuit quarters into soup; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Let soup sit 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle each serving with pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews