- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (15-oz.) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-oz.) tube refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- Optional: pepper to taste
How to Make It
Combine soup and broth in a 6-quart stockpot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking until smooth. Stir in chicken and vegetables; bring to a boil.
Drop biscuit quarters into soup; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Let soup sit 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle each serving with pepper, if desired.