Yummy! You definitely need to like HOT HOT HOT because Sriracha packs some serious punch. We tossed the cooked drumsticks with some of the sauce, wing-style, and then served the rest of the sauce on the side.
Chicken Drumsticks with Singapore Sauce
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 10.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Sodium: 594mg
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat. Combine black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper; sprinkle over chicken drumsticks. Place drumsticks on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 3 minutes or until charred; reduce heat to medium. Grill 18 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160°, turning occasionally.
- 2. Combine Sriracha, chicken stock, lime juice, ginger, sugar, and garlic. Serve sauce on the side for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note