Super tasty! We cooked these under the broiler (alas, no grill). I'd like to try this glaze/sauce with boneless chicken thighs next.
Chicken Drumsticks with Sesame Glaze
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 18.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Sodium: 565mg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine green onions, chicken stock, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 sesame oil, sesame seeds, crushed red pepper, and garlic. Divide glaze in half.
- 2. Preheat grill to high heat. Combine black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper; sprinkle over chicken drumsticks. Place drumsticks on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 3 minutes or until charred; reduce heat to medium. Grill 18 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160°, turning occasionally, and brushing drumsticks with half of the glaze during the last 4 minutes of cooking; use the rest for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note