Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag(s) broccoli chopped
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter
- 5 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) chicken broth
- 8 ounce(s) sharp or mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 tablespoon(s) white cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon(s) beau monde seasoning
- paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut chicken into cubs and cook in oil that has been pre-heated in a frying pan. When chicken is done, drain oil.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized pieces and steam until tender (approximately 5 minutes). Drain if necessary.
- Melt butter on stovetop in medium saucepan. Stir flour into melted butter. Add milk, stirring frequently until mixture becomes thick. Then add chicken broth, cheese, wine, and beau monde seasoning. Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Put broccoli in greased oblong dish or baking pan. Sprinkle chicken over the broccoli. Add the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. When done, sprinkle paprika on the top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FeelingFoxy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note