- 1 bag(s) Frozen broccoli florets Frozen
- 1-2 whole(s) Boneless skinless chicken breast Thawed,Cubed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 can(s) Cream of something (your choice)
- 1 can(s) Mayonnaise (same amount as cream of)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 package(s) Medium egg noodles Cooked
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread frozen broccoli in bottom of casserole dish. I cook chicken in pan with very little olive oil then cube after cooked. Approximately 8 min. Spread cooked cubed chicken over broccoli. Mix can of cream of something with equal amount mayonnaise and 1tsp lemon juice. Spread creamed mixture over top. Sprinkle Parmesan over top. *You can freeze like this and take out morning you want to have for dinner.*
- Bake at 350 until heated all the way through. Approx 30 min. If previously frozen may take 45 min.
- Scoop about 1 cup over cooked noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tracyc2411 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note