Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 10 oz. package(s) broccoli
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package(s) rice
- Cook chicken. Mix with soup, mayo, lemon juice, curry and shredded cheddar. Cook broccoli and line pan with broccoli first. Then add soup mixture. Melt butter and mix with bread crumbs. Top dish with this and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cook rice and serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by micheleeaton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Divan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes