Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 10 oz fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1-1/2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- Cook broccoli, drain & arrange in 8x8 baking dish.
- Micro chicken breasts until cooked tender.
- Arrange over broccoli.
- Mix next 3 ingredients and pour over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Mix bread crumbs w/butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 deg approx 25 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Divan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles