Growing up, this was one of my favorite dishes. This is classic comfort food and can be made any time of year. I prefer broccoli florets to spears, and using fresh steamed florets would increase the nutritional value. It is also a great way to use up leftover chicken or turkey.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chicken (or turkey)
- 2 package(s) frozen broccoli spears (or florets)
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can(s) milk (approximately)
- 1/2 cup(s) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1. Arrange broccoli spears in baking dish. 2. Remove chicken from bone if necessary, trim the fat, tear into bite-size pieces, and arrange over broccoli. 3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup and milk. Spoon or pour mixture over chicken and broccoli and top with cheese. 4. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note