- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) container cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 3/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1.3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2 large crowns), steamed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- calories 271
- fat 12.5 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- monofat 4.2 g
- polyfat 1.6 g
- protein 24.5 g
- carbohydrate 14.2 g
- fiber 2.4 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 667 mg
- calcium 162 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes. Add wine. Bring to a boil; boil, uncovered, 3 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
Sprinkle flour over mushrooms. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in stock and next 3 ingredients (through pepper). Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 7 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and let stand 3 minutes.
Stir in cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Stir in broccoli and chicken. Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over top of casserole. Sprinkle panko over cheese; coat panko with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over panko.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.