I served this over rice instead of in the puff pastry. I also used cream of celery instead of cream of chicken soup. It was delicious! I might use a bit more dijon mustard next time, or a bit of lemon juice. I will make this again!
Chicken Dijon in Pastry Shells
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10-ounce package(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sliced mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- • Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- • Heat the remaining butter in the skillet over medium heat. Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- • Stir the soup, milk and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note