Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Dijon mustard
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Spread both sides liberally with the mustard, dip in the sour cream and roll heavily in the bread crumbs.
- Line a baking dish with foil. Arrange the chicken in the dish in one layer and dot with butter. Cover the chicken with foil and bake 30 minutes. Take off the top layer of foil. Increase the oven temperature to 450F. Bake 15 minutes to brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Woodard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note