Very good, simple recipe. Paired perfectly with the cranberry almond rice.
More From Southern Living
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium-size sweet onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Side dish: Cranberry-Almond Wild Rice
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Whisk together remaining ingredients, and pour over chicken. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This